Ground Training Lesson 1
1.0 Hour Ground
by Philip Greenspun and Kasim Te; revised November 2008
Developed for students at East Coast Aero Club which operated under FAR Part 141 from July 2008 through July 2010.
Site Home : Flying : Helicopter 141 : CFII : One Item
This lesson reviews the fundamentals of instructing. The CFII-H
candidate will explain concepts from the Aviation Instructor's
Handbook and provide examples of their application in a helicopter
Fundamentals of Instructing
- The learning process
- Elements of effective teaching, including teaching methods
- Student evaluation and testing
- Course development and planning instructional activities
- Classroom training techniques
- Student evaluation, testing, and critique
This lesson will be complete, when by oral examination, the student
displays an understanding of the material presented.
- Aviation Instructor Handbook
- East Coast Aero Club Part 141 Instrument Pilot, Helicopter Syllabus
Instructor's Evaluation and Recommendations:
Ground Training Record, Lesson 1
Any deviations from the completion standards should be noted in the previous section.
After completing an item in the Elements section, place a check mark next to that item.
- Student Name:
- Instructor Name/CFI#/expiration:
- Instructor Endorsement:
- Date of Lesson: