Flight Training Lesson 35
1.5 Hours Solo; Pre/Post Flight Discussion 0.75 Hours
by Philip Greenspun and Kasim Te; revised August 2006
Developed for students at East Coast Aero Club which operated under FAR Part 141 from July 2008 through July 2010.
Site Home : Flying : Helicopter 141 : Private : One Item
The instructor will assign maneuvers for the student to practice in preparation for the Stage III and final flight check and the FAA Rotorcraft Private Pilot practical test.
- Solo maneuvers assigned by instructor
- 0-30 minutes: Drive to helicopter hangar and preflight inspection
- 30-40: Startup
- 40-115: Solo maneuvers assigned by instructor
- 115-120: Shutdown
- 120-140: Put helicopter away
- 140-155: Discussion
- Robinson R22/R44 Helicopter
- R22/R44 P.O.H.
The student will build solo flight experience and proficiency in the assigned maneuvers. The student will be ready to succesfully complete the Stage III and final flight check.
Instructor's Evaluation and Recommendations:
Solo Flight Training Record, Lesson 35
Check mark next to maneuvers listed under Solo Practice. Note any difficulties encountered or questions.
- Student Name:
- Instructor Name/CFI#/expiration:
- Date of Lesson:
- Aircraft Type/Registration:
- Route of Flight:
- Number of Landings:
- Hours Dual/Solo:
- Hours Cross-Country:
- Hours Night: