Ground Training Lesson 12
1.0 Hour Ground
by Philip Greenspun and Kasim Te; revised August 2006
Developed for students at East Coast Aero Club which operated under FAR Part 141 from July 2008 through July 2010.
Site Home : Flying : Helicopter 141 : Private : One Item
This lesson will increase the student's understanding of the services available to pilots.
- Other ATC Facilities and Services
- Air route traffic control center
- Approach control
- Departure control
- FSS Services Available
- Flight watch
- Transcribed weather broadcasts
- Scheduled weather broadcasts
- In-flight services
- Emergency Procedures
- Emergency locator transmitter
- Emergency VHF frequency - 121.5
- Transponder codes
This lesson will be complete, when by oral examination, the student displays an understanding of the material presented.
Instructor's Evaluation and Recommendations: