Philip Greenspun's Homepage : Community member
A member of the Philip Greenspun's Homepage community since September 10, 1999
If you were to log in, you'd be able to get more information on your fellow community member.
- October 1, 1999: Response to Supplement on encryption
- October 1, 1999: Response to Why is the government being so "silly"? (regarding cryptography policy)
- October 1, 1999: Is the Sept. 16th announcement going to do more harm than good?
- October 10, 1999: Constitutional Right to Pleasure (according to Tom Lehrer)
- October 12, 1999: RE: Displaying only rated sites on search engines"
- October 13, 1999: Arthur Hu's letter to The Tech
- October 13, 1999: Another article from The Tech -- patents vs. copyright for Software (specifically: Windows)
- November 10, 1999: Questions about the test
- November 17, 1999: While we are on the humor thread...
- November 24, 1999: DoubleClick on campus