If you were to log in, you'd be able to get more information on your fellow community member.
Ken Mayer advised in June that, "For those in tune with 90s, there's an online book, Tcl for Web Nerds, by Lydia Sandon, which is all you probably need." I've recommended ... Web Nerds myself. However,
- While it's been corrected some since this summer, it still embeds a number of errors.
- It's rather narrowly targeted to users of old AOLServer. While Tcl is at version 8.2, and several books are current with 8.2, *... Web Nerds* targets version 7.5 (!). There have been a LOT of changes since then.
- It does a very, very disappointing job of pointing to other pertinent and useful material on-line.
- It's Tcl written for LISPers. Ms. Sandon tries to write idiomatic Tcl; sometimes she falls short.
- There are HTML errors. At least some of them got in the way of reading as recently as the end of November 1999.