If you were to log in, you'd be able to get more information on your fellow community member.
Why not use a high-quality screen projector instead of Gateway or 40" TV?
- Really large display whose size is adjustable.
- Saving in space (giant TV's take up way too much room).
- You can temporarily blackout the large display while you're doing black magic on your computer.
- Also the computer/monitor can be used for personal perpose even when there are many people in the room. (No need to display your mail on the wall, right?)
- Unlike Gateway thingie, you can easily add, upgrade, repair, and replace the computer and its cards/peripherals.
Big disadvantage: You have to dim the light in the room a little bit unless you get a very expensive, high-quality projector.