Philip Greenspun's Homepage : Community member
A member of the Philip Greenspun's Homepage community since August 9, 2003
If you were to log in, you'd be able to get more information on your fellow community member.
- August 9, 2003: Response to Good instructor in Seattle?
- August 12, 2003: Response to de Havilland Comet design
- August 18, 2003: Response to Light Turboprops
- April 22, 2004: Response to what is the eligibility
- April 22, 2004: Response to Becoming a Jet Pilot
- November 1, 2005: Response to Speeding too fast
- December 31, 2005: Response to Worthwhile to get instrument rating if VOR, NDB, ILS decommissioned 2010?
- February 7, 2006: Response to FL210 versus 21,000'
- March 15, 2006: Response to quiet take-off and landing condition
- April 4, 2006: Response to Flight Instructor Recommendations around Madison Wisconsin?
- May 6, 2006: Response to Landing a DA40
- June 14, 2006: Response to American Flyers
- August 4, 2006: Response to what are influence of air conditions on piston engine power?
- December 10, 2006: Response to new flier, married , concerned about safty and cost
- June 8, 2007: Response to turbine (prop/fan) questions...
- March 5, 2008: Response to Instrument training in DA40/SR20
- November 27, 2008: Response to Turbo Vs. Normally Aspirated