Serving Courts Through E-Learning
a WimpyPoint presentation owned by Michael Berney Gottlieb
- Before E-Learning
- Needs for Face-to-Face Learning
- First Effort, 1994-95
- Supervising in the Courts features
- Risk Prevention Inventory (RPI), 1996-97
- RPI Features
- Exit Interviews, 1999
- Computer-Assisted Instruction (CAI) Program on the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, 1994-2000
- CAI Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure features
- Court Operations Exchange, 1999-2000
- Operations Exchange features
- Operations Exchange growth
- Court Training Exchange, 1999-2000
- Manage Your Desktop, 2000-01
- How Do Courts Serve Staff FJC Training
- Very few courts link to FJC from public site
- What if you reach a dead end?
- How hard is it to access FJC On-Line Training?
- Courts use some FJC content from other sources
- What Now?