A friend’s 7th grader wished a Happy Birthday to Donald Trump on Instagram. This prompted some private messages with her classmates at our mostly-righteous-thinking public school.
Exchange 1 (some punctuation inserted):
- He is not a leader he is a criminal
- He’s the president. Why isn’t he in jail if he’s a criminal?
- Because no one is brave or smart enough to arrest him.
- So you’re calling Hillary dumb? Are you saying the Democratic Party shouldn’t be voted for because they aren’t smart enough or brave enough?
- Hillary is not a rapist, racist, or ripping families apart at the border!
[When this girl grows up enough to have children, a Massachusetts family court will be happy to give her a substantial 23-year cash reward for ripping her own family apart…]
Exchange 2 (with a Jewish girl):
- What’s the problem with Trump? Why don’t you have something against Obama?
- Because Obama isn’t racist or a rapist.
- Trump’s daughter converted to orthodox judaism. Isn’t that good?
- U didn’t deny that hes a rapist. We may have the same religious but that doesn’t mean anything.
- He’s not a racist. Where’s your proof?
- In all of the women speaking out about what he has done.