Coronapanic revisionists have at least the following pillars of faith:
- Florida was locked down
- New York was never locked down (see the middle of this post)
- No official ever promoted saliva-soaked cloth face rags to stop an aerosol virus; the peasants were always told to stay in the bunker or don an N95 respirator
- Nobody ever said that COVID-19 vaccines prevented infection and transmission
Marjorie Taylor Greene, for example, was not suspended by the Silicon Valley Righteous in August 2021 for saying that vaccines “do not reduce the spread of the virus” (Daily Mail).
America’s Ministry of Truth is not efficient, however. The New York City Covidcrats’ main web page still says “The best way to protect yourself and those around you from COVID-19 is to get vaccinated.” (The only way that the “and those around you” could be true is if the Pfizer and Moderna shots prevent transmission.
There is a link in which the public health experts recommend that 6-month-old babies get boosted ASAP (“The vaccines will help your child develop immunity and provide them with protection against severe illness and death from COVID-19.”)
- Where is the population-wide evidence that COVID vaccines reduce COVID-tagged death rates? (looking at deaths-by-country and vaccination rate-by-country)
- Did vaccines or any other intervention slow down COVID? (the curve slope of COVID-tagged deaths is suspiciously constant if vaccines work as advertised)
- Massachusetts Public Health Association says keep requiring the face rags (May 10, 2023 press release) that we will eventually be told were never required